16 Gauge Stainless Steel Round Tube Manufacturer 904L ERW Cold Rolled 8mm 9mm Hollow
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||JIANGSU ZHIJIA STEEL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||7~10working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique:||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
8mm ss tube,
ss hollow tube,
Stainless Steel Round Tube Manufacturer
904L(1.4539) SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
904L is an austenitic stainless steel.In comparison to 316L, its molybdenum addition gives it superior resistance to localized attack (pitting and crevice corrosion) by chlorides and greater resistance reducing acids and in particular its copper addition gives it useful corrosion resistance to all concentrations of sulphuric acid. Its high alloying content also gives it greater resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking, but it is still susceptible. Its low carbon content makes it resistant to sensitization by welding and which prevents intergranular corrosion.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
0.2% proof (MPa)
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.
Want to Know more details about this product