304l 303 316 Welded 304 Stainless Steel Tubing Electropolished For Boat Rails
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||JIANGSU ZHIJIA STEEL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||7~10working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique:||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
303 stainless steel tubing,
stainless steel tubing for boat rails,
welding 304 stainless steel pipe
316(1.4401)/316L(1.4404)/316LN(1.4406) SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
The main difference between AISI 316 (1.4401) stainless steel and AISI 316L (1.4404) stainless steel is the carbon content. The "L" stands for "low carbon" content.
Due to the lower carbon amount, AISI 316L (1.4404) stainless steel has a reduced risk of sensitization (grain boundary carbide precipitation). Yet, at the same time, it loses some of its strength.
AISI 316LN (1.4406) stainless steel is alloyed with nitrogen to compensate for the loss of strength.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.