304 Welded Stainless Steel Round Tube Electric Erw Astm A554 316Ti
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||JIANGSU ZHIJIA STEEL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||7~10working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique:||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
304 Stainless Steel Welded Round Tube,
stainless steel welded tube astm a554,
Stainless Steel Round Tube Erw
316Ti (1.4571) SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
316Ti (UNS S31635) is a titanium stabilised version of 316 molybdenum-bearing austenitic stainless steel.
The 316 alloys are more resistant to general corrosion and pitting/crevice corrosion than the conventional chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304. They also offer higher creep, stress-rupture and tensile strength at elevated temperature. High carbon Alloy 316 stainless steel can be susceptible to sensitisation, the formation of grain boundary chromium carbides at temperatures between approximately 900 and 1500°F (425 to 815°C) which can result in intergranular corrosion. Resistance to sensitisation is achieved in Alloy 316Ti with titanium additions to stabilise the structure against chromium carbide precipitation, which is the source of sensitisation. This stabilisation is achieved by an intermediate temperature heat treatment, during which the titanium reacts with carbon to form titanium carbides. This significantly reduces susceptibility to sensitisation in service by limiting the formation of chromium carbides. Thus, the alloy can be used for extended periods at elevated temperatures without compromising its corrosion resistance. 316Ti has equvilent corrosion resistance to sensitisation as the low carbon version 316L.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.