Seamless Stainless Steel Round Tube 100x1.5 Ss Large Diameter Supplier Grade 420
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||JIANGSU ZHIJIA STEEL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||7~10working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique:||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
Stainless steel round tube 100x1.5,
ss pipe seamless,
stainless seamless pipe
Grade 420 SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
400 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
The 400 series group of stainless steels typically have an 11% chromium and 1% manganese increase, above the 300 series group. This stainless steel series tends to be susceptible to rust and corrosion under some conditions although heat-treating will harden them. The 400 series of stainless steels have a higher carbon content, giving it a martensitic crystalline structure that provides the end product with high-strength and high-wear resistance. The 400 series steels tend to be used in agricultural equipment, gas turbine exhaust silencers, hardware, motor shafts, and more.
Type 430 stainless steel combines good corrosion resistance with good formability and ductility. It is a ferritic, non-hardenable plain Chromium stainless steel with excellent finish quality. Grade 430 also has excellent resistance to nitric attack, which makes it well suited to use in chemical applications.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
0.2% proof (MPa)
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.