304/304L Stainless Steel Round Tube 5mm OD 0.4mm Astm A213 A269 Tp316l 316h 201 J1 J2 J3
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||JIANGSU ZHIJIA STEEL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||7~10working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique:||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
304/304L Stainless Steel Round Tube,
304 Stainless Steel Round Tubing
Grade 201 J1/J2/J3 SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
200 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
200 Series stainless steels are not new – In fact they have been around for many years. To date they have traditionally not proved very popular outside the USA. However, since they have a much lower Nickel content than 300 Series Austentics, the very high Nickel price over recent years has led to significantly more interest. Equally, stainless steel producers have an ongoing programme of development designed to enhance existing grades and produce new grades. These new grades are sometimes developed for specific end uses and sometimes to improve upon an existing grade.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
AISI 201/UNS S20100
|AISI 202/UNS S20200||0.15%Max||7.50~10.0%||17.0~19.0%||4.00~6.00%||-|
|UNS 20430/204 Cu||0.15%Max||6.50~9.0%||15.5~17.5%||1.5~3.5%||2.0~4.0%|
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.
Want to Know more details about this product