Astm A312 Aisi 4130 904l Europe Ss 304 Seamless Tube
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||JIANGSU ZHIJIA STEEL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time:||7~10working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique:||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
aisi 4130 seamless pipe,
astm a312 seamless pipe,
ss304 seamless pipe
Grade 304 SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
304(1.4301)/304L(1.4307)/304H(1.4948) SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
Stainless Steel Grade 304 is the standard 18/8 (18% chrome, 8% nickel) austenitic stainless steel. It is a non-magnetic alloy in the annealed condition, however, becomes magnetic as it is cold worked. It is the most ordinarily utilized of all stainless grades. T304 can be effortlessly welded and is the preferred for many deep drawn, spun or formed parts due to its high ductility.
Stainless Steel Grade 304L has oxidation resistance to a maximum temperature of 1650°F (899°C) continuous without considerable scaling. The maximum temperature for intermittent presentation is 1500°F (816°C). Since 304L is an additional low-carbon variety of 304 it can frequently be utilized in the “as-welded” condition (without annealing), even in severe corrosive conditions, except for applications indicating stress relief. 304L has good welding qualities and can be welded by all standard strategy; however, consideration should be paid to maintain a strategic distance from weld “hot cracking”. To relieve stress during severe forming or spinning welding may be followed by annealing.
Stainless Steel Grade 304H includes a high carbon content making the steel more suitable for utilization in applications where high temperatures are available. The benefit of this grade is that it is an austenitic chromium-nickel steel alloy as well as the greater carbon content distribute to increased tensile and yield strength. The material is recommended for utilizing in ASME pressure vessels in working service above 525° C because of the grade's heat resistant properties.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.