Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pipe Finish:||Polished||Standard:||ASTM A270|
Gas Industry Stainless Steel Sanitary Pipe Ss Sanitary Pipe Fittings 1/2'' to 8''
SPEZILLA is a global supplier of Beverage & Sanitary stainless steel tubing for the Brewery, Food, Dairy and Pharmaceutical Industries. SPEZILLA offers tubing from ½” to 8” OD in 304L & 316L polished on the ID to 20u-in Ra/OD to 30u-in Ra. All sizes are available for same day shipment.
1. Made of AISI 304L and AISI 316L stainless steel. Made from annealed sheet with BA or 2B finish, argon welded with the TIG system, gauged, with cold-rolled internal weld bead and debeaded externally with emery cloth. Solution heat-treated in controlled atmosphere.
2. Subjected to non-destructive inspection (inspection line with parasite currents), check on mechanical features, dimensional inspection and surface examination.
3. Produced in conformity with dimensional tolerance levels stipulated in ASTM A269 and A270 manufacturing standards.
4. Finish: pickled, external glazing, external and internal glazing and electrolytic polishing.
5. Delivered in merchant bars 6 meters long. On request available in different lengths of up to 12 meters.
6. Delivered in strapped bundles. On request can be delivered in bundles protected externally with polyethylene and wooden boxes.
OD from 1/2'' to 8'' (12.7MM to 203.20MM)
Wall thickness: 0.065'' to 0.083'' (1.65MM to 2.11MM)
Length: 20ft ( 6100MM)
Our customers have come to rely on the quality of Spezilla’s sanitary tube products as well as our uncompromised commitment to total customer satisfaction. We stock all sanitary tube sizes from ½” to 6.0” OD in 20 ft. standard lengths. Custom lengths and sizes are available upon request. We stock:
Surface finish is 20 u-in Ra (0.5um) ID maximum, 30 u-in Ra (0.8um) OD maximum surface roughness measured per ASME/ANSI B46.1 with the profilo-meter reading at 90 degree to the lay. Other finishes available upon request.
To assure the highest quality standards, our stainless steel sanitary pipe is subjected to extensive testing and inspection programs that meet or exceed ASTM A270/A1016/A1016M test requirements. Testing includes reverse bend, reverse flattening, and flange tests. Eddy current testing is performed on 100% of the stainless steel sanitary pipe produced.
1. Heat Exchangers, Condensers & Pressure Vessels
2. Chemical & Petrochemical
3. Gas Industry
4. Power Generation
5. Pressure Vessels
6. Marine Equipments
7. Food & Beverage Processing
9. Pulp & Paper
|ASME BPE Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing Surface Finish|
|Mechanically Polished Ra Max.|
|Mechanically Polished & Electrpolished|
Governing Production Specifications - ASTM A270/A269/A249
|Grades||TP 304||TP 304L||TP 316||TP 316L|
|Cr||17.5 -- 19.5||17.5 -- 19.5||16 -- 18||16 -- 18|
|Ni||8 -- 10.5||8 -- 12||10 -- 14||10 -- 14|