Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||20FT||Polish:||ID / OD Polished|
3A Certified 1-1/2'' OD 16 Gauge (0.065'') TP304 Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing, Welded, ID/OD Polished 320G.
High quality surface finish, controlled sulphur and 100% traceability are a few of the many benefits that comes along with our stainless steel sanitary tubes. For the pharmaceuticals and bio-pharmaceuticals, we offer tubes that are;
1. ASTM A 270 S2 compliant
2. As per ASME-BPE specifications
3. Controlled sulphur, low ferrite (EN 1.4404 / EN 1.4435)
4. Electropolished surface finish SF4- SF6
5. Mechanically polished surface finish from SF1-SF3
6. Complete traceability to raw material
7. Raw material sourced from POSCO.
8. Every batch of tubes undergo rigorous quality testing with over 14 tests in both destructive and non-destructive, that ensures quality consistency. When it comes to quality, our standards assure it.
|Wall:||16 Gauge (0.065'')|
|OD Tolerance:||+/-0.008'' / +/-0.20MM|
|Length Tolerance:||+1/8'' / +3.18MM|
|Standard:||3A / ASTM A270 / A270M|
|Finish:||20Ra ID / 32Ra OD|
|Certification:||3A - Food / Dairy Grade|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Ends Capped, Wooden Boxed|
|C / Max.||0.08|
|Mn / Max||2.00|
|P / Max||0.045|
|S / Max||0.030|
|Si / Max||1.00|
|Ni||8.00 - 11.00|
|Cr||18.00 - 20.00|
Our manufacturing facility is certified with ISO 9000-2008 and 3-A sanitary certification from USA. Every batch of tubes passes through a spectrum of 14 tests, that are both destructive and non-destructive types.Though a robust quality culture ensures we uphold our customers trust on our products, we continue to build and strengthen a culture of compliance & assurance, where every employee is trained to be vigilant and dedicated to the very highest standards of quality expected.
Our stainless steel sanitary tubings are applicable to a wide range of manufacturing industries:
1. Food & Beverage
3. Wine & Brewery