Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pipe Finish:||Polished||Standard:||ASTM A270|
3/4" - 6" Sanitary Pipes And Fittings BPE Tubing Electro Polished Anti Corrosion
SPEZILLA is a global supplier of Beverage & Sanitary stainless steel tubing for the Brewery, Food, Dairy and Pharmaceutical Industries. SPEZILLA offers tubing from ½” to 8” OD in 304L & 316L polished on the ID to 20u-in Ra/OD to 30u-in Ra. All sizes are available for same day shipment.
For the dairy, food, beverage, pharmacutical, BPE and other markets.
SPEZILLA Sanitary Tubing exceeds the high standards in the industry, The ID is mechanically polished(M.P.) to 20Ra(0.5µm) finished or special cold drawing plus cold pilger and bright anealed special processed to 15Ra(0.4µm) finished to meet ASTM A270 and BPE standards.
Each tube is eddy current tested to conform to ASTM A249 follow by specialized cleaning and packaging to maintain contaminant-free tubing.
1. Made of AISI 304L and AISI 316L stainless steel. Made from annealed sheet with BA or 2B finish, argon welded with the TIG system, gauged, with cold-rolled internal weld bead and debeaded externally with emery cloth. Solution heat-treated in controlled atmosphere.
2. Subjected to non-destructive inspection (inspection line with parasite currents), check on mechanical features, dimensional inspection and surface examination.
3. Produced in conformity with dimensional tolerance levels stipulated in ASTM A269 and A270 manufacturing standards.
4. Finish: pickled, external glazing, external and internal glazing and electrolytic polishing.
5. Delivered in merchant bars 6 meters long. On request available in different lengths of up to 12 meters.
6. Delivered in strapped bundles. On request can be delivered in bundles protected externally with polyethylene and wooden boxes.
Alloys: Stainless Steel 304, 304L & 316L
O.D.1/4" to 6"(6.35-152.4mm)
ASTM A249, A269, A270 and BPE standards
|ASME BPE Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing Surface Finish|
|Mechanically Polished Ra Max.|
|Mechanically Polished & Electrpolished|
Governing Production Specifications - ASTM A270/A269/A249
|Grades||TP 304||TP 304L||TP 316||TP 316L|
|Cr||17.5 -- 19.5||17.5 -- 19.5||16 -- 18||16 -- 18|
|Ni||8 -- 10.5||8 -- 12||10 -- 14||10 -- 14|