Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ASME SA213 / ASTM A269 / A270||Materials:||TP316/316L|
|Production:||Cold Drawn||Dimension:||1/2'' X 0.065''|
stainless steel round pipe,
round stainless steel pipe
ASME SA213 / ASTM A269 / ASTM A270 TP316/316L 1/2'' X 0.065'' X 20FT Electropolished Seamless Stainless Steel Tubing
Spezilla manufactures electropolished seamless and welded stainless steel tubing for service in applications requiring finishes to 15Ra maximum. 20Ra ID/30Ra OD and 15Ra EP ID/30Ra OD tubing available in sizes from 1/2'' through 6" OD. This full finished stainless steel tubing is available from stock or direct from the mill in 20' lengths. All electropolished tubing is fully tested and marked per ASTM A450 requirements. :
1. ASTM A213 Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes.
2. ASTM A249 Welded Austenitic Steel Boiler, Superheater, Heat Exchanger, and Condenser Tubes.
3. ASTM A269 Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Tubing for General Service.
4. ASTM A270 Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Austenitic and Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing
4. ASTM A450 General Requirements for Carbon, Ferritic Alloy, and Austenitic Alloy Steel Tubes.
5. ASTM A632 Seamless and welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing (Small-Diameter) for General Service.
|Standard:||ASTM A213 / ASTM A269 / ASTM A270 / ASME SA213|
|Finish:||EP / Electropolished|
|Type:||Seamless Cold Drawn|
|Mill Test Certificate:||EN10204 3.1|
|Packing:||Sleeved, Ends Capped, Wooden Boxed|
|C / Max.||0.035|
|Mn / Max||2.00|
|P / Max||0.045|
|S / Max||0.005 - 0.017|
|Si / Max||1.00|
|Ni||10.00 - 14.00|
|Cr||16.00 - 18.00|
Spezilla's Electropolished stainless steel tubing are produced acc. to the following process and inspection to assure our quality:
1. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI.
2. Solution Annealing / Bright Annealed.
3. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
4. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test.
5. Impact Test subject to Standard request.
6. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test.
7. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
8. Ultrasonic Test
Spezilla's Electropolished stainless steel tubing is widely used in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, medical, food processing, biotechnology, and telecommunication industries because of the high degree of purity and low surface roughness.
4. Food & Beverage Processing