Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||AISI 316L Stainless Steel||Type:||Diaphragm Valve Tank Bottom|
|Connection Type:||Welded Ends||Size:||1/4'' - 4''|
|Specificartion:||3A ASME BPE||MOQ.:||1PC|
sanitary stainless steel butterfly valves,
sanitary stainless steel ball valves
1/4'' to 4'' Stainless Steel Tank Bottom Sanitary Diaphragm Valve With Butt Weld Connection
Our tank bottom diaphragm valves for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical and cosmetic industries.
ASME BPE compliant.
Valves are rated for full vacuum.
Valve opens and closes with easy quarter-turn operation.
Internal seat design produces a bubble-tight seal.
Spring-loaded washers create a live-loaded stem assembly for positive sealing.
Encapsulated body gaskets minimize cold flow and reduce recesses where media could accumulate and contaminate the process. Standard bottom-entry stem provides protection from inadvertent stem removal. Engagement between the slot and ball is specially designed for high torque applications. Stainless steel handles with vinyl end cover are designed for ;a sure grip. The handle position visually indicates whether the valve is open or closed
Unique pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
Bore sizes : DN 4 to DN 100
Material : Body : 316L , (casting and forged)
Seals : membranes
- material : EPDM , PTFE , silicone
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
Temperature: 150 °C
- Orbital welding connection with standards; ISO, ASME , DIN and SMS
- Tri -clamp connection with standards; ASME BPE , DIN 32676 , DIN 11861
- surface finish Ra value to max 0.25 um
- electro- polished or only mechanically polished
- or ASME BPE 2012 Table SF5
Operation: manual and actuator (pneumatic)
- material: stainless steel or plastic
Certificates : 3.1, FDA , USP Class VI , CE / PED
Handle: control valve or open-close signaling
Other materials: 904, Hastelloy
Certificates: surface finish certificate, ATEX
Special versions: Customization is always possible
We offer different kinds of surface treatment techniques for your choice:
1. MP (mechanic polish) to make the surface bright
2. EP (eletric polish) to reach a perfect surface roughness value
3. Acid cleaning to strengthen anti-corrosion ability
4. Bright anealing to increase the mechanical properties
|3A||Size||1/2"||3/4"||1"||1 1/4"||1 1/2"||2"|
|DN40||1 1/ 2"||160||6||20||107/124.5||40||1.5|